Water, water everywhere, and nor any drop to drink ...(if you're smart)
How often have we heard this line, hundreds, maybe altered a bit but the meaning is the same. Personally, having done so much traveling, I've always only had bottled water to drink. Living in the US, in California specifically, we are told our water is safe.
There have been so many times that there have been problems of one sort or another, just look to Flint Michigan. Enough is enough and doing my research has brought me to this moment in time to speak about the most vulnerable among us. Beside the obvious, Babies, the Young and Infirm, I am talking about our Pets.
Yes, they may eat disgusting things sometimes, but what about the WATER. All Pets need water to survive, however there are chemicals that should never be ingested. I have read an article recently that shook my bones. I now know that an accumulation of Fluoride in water stays in our bones causing Osteosarcoma, Arthritis and Osteoporosis. Dr Patricia Jordan DVM also has another degree in Microbiology. Through her working with certification as a Water Treatment Operator she became increasingly interested in Public Health and Veterinary Medicine with the increasing risks of safe drinking water. There is an article that I believe everyone should read flip to page 16 the title "What's on Tap?" and think seriously if your Pets and you and your family are worth investigating what y'all are drinking.